100% compatible, international standard
This new TD_TECH BTY3000LI11 replacement battery is made with original high-quality lithium-ion cells from Samsung, Panasonic and LG, and the battery case is made of non-flammable and durable plastic. We have very strict requirements for safety. Every TD_TECH BTY3000LI11 battery from internal-battery.com has been strictly inspected and passed a series of safety certifications such as HKSI, CE, UL, ROHS, ISO 9001/9002, and conforms to international standards. It is 100% compatible with the original manufacturer's specifications and can match or even exceed the original BTY3000LI11 battery in performance. This TD_TECH BTY3000LI11 battery has a charge and discharge cycle of about 1000 times, which will bring you an excellent battery life experience.
Professional battery stores in Hong Kong dedicated to providing you with high-quality laptop batteries. We insist on being customer-centric, and we sell not only batteries, but also service and trust! We provide you with a 30-day return and exchange service and a one-year warranty. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service, we will answer you as soon as possible.
TD_TECH BTY3000LI11 3000mAh/11.1Wh 3.7V Replace Battery TD Tech EP680 EP650:
Passed CE, UL, ROHS, ISO 9001/9002 and GS certification
Replacement Part Numbers:
internal-battery.com is not affiliated with any brand manufacturer. The brand names and model names listed above are used only to indicate compatibility with the device.
Please note that we do not ship to APO (military) or FPO (foreign) box. We are not responsible for incorrect or unknown address. Please ensure your shipping address is correct and deliverable.
Items will be shipped within next business days after checking. Usually it will take about 7 - 20 working days for delivery, but it depends on the exact address or region. Holidays and different customs on checking may affect postal service delays. Please note that some orders go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed for 3 business days.
Our prices include shipping, handling and packaging costs.
Incorrect sending address
It is the buyer's responsibility to pay additional shipping and handling charges if the package is returned due to the incorrect shipping address provided by the buyer.
Exchange the ordered item
It is the buyer's responsibility to pay the shipping cost and the handling fee of the same amount if the buyer wants to exchange ordered items for the new items.
We promise free shipping on all items on internal-battery.com, but pay 7% VAT on the total amount at checkout.
|We accept the following payment methods
Fast payment without a PayPal account, safe, free and convenient.
VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and other mainstream international credit cards.
1. Both Paypal and credit cards use encrypted servers to process related payments, and your credit card information is not stored on our servers.
2. If you choose express checkout (instead of filling in the delivery address on this website to checkout), please select the correct address during checkout, if not, you need to create a new address, otherwise we will ship to PayPal by default address.
One year warranty
Within the first year from the date of ordering, if you use the TD_TECH BTY3000LI11 battery normally, if there is a quality problem with the product itself, and it is within the normal warranty range, you can contact our customer service. After we confirm, we will provide you with repair or replacement service.
Return and exchange
Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we offer you a 30-day satisfaction guarantee period. During the warranty period, your purchases on this site may be exchanged or refunded.
Within 24 hours after you place an order, if you find that you have ordered the wrong product or do not want to buy it, please contact our customer service in time. If the warehouse has not delivered the goods, you can directly ask us for a refund, and we will refund the full amount.
During the warranty period, you can ask us for an exchange, and we will re-issue you a correct new product after receiving your returned product.
During the warranty period, if the warehouse has shipped the goods or you have received the goods, you can ask us for a return and refund, and we will refund the full amount of the goods after receiving your returned goods.
1. Before returning or exchanging goods, please be sure to 「Apply for Return Material Authorization」 to obtain an RMA number, otherwise we will not accept it.
2. Exchange and return refunds may require you to pay the return shipping cost of the product, unless the quality of the product itself or we send the wrong product and other exceptional circumstances, the return shipping cost will be borne by us.
Q: How can I check if the laptop battery is compatible with my laptop?
1) Find the "Model Name" label on the front of your laptop under the keyboard (some are on the back) or the "Battery Model" label on the battery, then look for that model number in the Product Compatibility List on this website.
2) Compare whether the voltage and capacity of your original battery are consistent with ours, and then look at the big picture of our product to see if the interface and general shape are the same.
3) If you have any questions, feel free to 「Contact Us」.
Q: How to properly charge the laptop battery?
A: Since the current lithium-ion battery has no memory effect, you don't need to charge the new battery for 12 hours or more when using it for the first time, just fully charged. When the laptop is connected to an external power source, the battery will no longer be charged and discharged when fully charged, and will continue to use the external power source to supply power. If you frequently use external power, keep it off the battery several times a week to help extend the life of your battery. It should be noted that when using battery power, you should try to avoid running out of battery power. When the remaining power is 10%, you must connect to an external power supply.
Q: How should I maintain my laptop battery every day?
* Avoid completely draining the battery.
* Adjust the computer power options to "Energy Saver".
* Close some unnecessary battery-consuming applications.
* Turn down the brightness of the display as far as possible.
* When the outside temperature is too high, such as running large-scale applications, you should use a radiator to accelerate the heat dissipation.
* If the notebook computer is not used for a long time, the battery should be charged and discharged once a month and placed in a cool and dry place.